WHAT TO EXPECT
We are a dedicated staff who offers a wide range of services to Latin American students who are considering studying abroad, as well as to Mexican institutions seeking to establish successful relationships with any of the institutions we represent.
We provide, at no cost, all the information required about the options available for your international study experience, such as destinations, institutions, study experiences available, and others.
We help you find the academic program that best fits your professional and personal interests, as well as your budget, providing detailed information about the destinations, their benefits, the institutions we represent and their study programs.
Admission process support
We provide you with all the support, guide and help through all the admission process. We also advise you on your student visa process and accommodation. We help you make your process easy.
We ensure that you receive all the necessary support to have an extraordinary educational experience in the institutions we represent. We provide you with information on programs options, scholarships, funding, and give you the necessary advice to make your admission, your studies, and stay abroad a success.
Services for students across Mexico, LATAM and Caribbean
Our services are available to students across Mexico, LATAM and the Caribbean. We offer online advice to provide personalized attention in the comfort of your home, office, or university.
Educational event organization
We organize face to face and online sessions and webinars where we provide information on destinations, paperwork and options for your international study experience. You can also meet representatives from the various institutions we represent and obtain detailed information about their study programs.
Translation (Spanish to English)
If required, we count with our own NAATI (National Accreditation Authority of Translators and Interpreters) certified translator. If you live outside Mexico City you can send via post mail your documents.
We aim to maintain a close and professional relationship with different institutions that includes:
- Representation in the countries where we operate
- Advice on marketing strategy
- Active recruitment of students
- Approach with diverse educational institutions
- Management and follow-up of students’ inquiries from online and face to face events
- Representation at events in the countries where we operate
- Admission application management
- Information sessions and seminars at local institutions
- Promotion of the visits of your institutional representatives
- Information of your educational institution on our website
- One-on-one Marketing activities such as webinars, information sessions at schools; representation at educational and student exchange fairs; seminars on particular topics, among others.